Thursday, October 24, 2013

Family time in Houston

  Shawn and I live no where near family. In fact, for the past two Christmases I've been orphaned, spending Christmas with with other people's family. That's why we need a little getaway, some time for home cooked food, familiar hugs, and Scrabble.

My mom and aunt are Scrabble champs, y'all. They score 50 point words. Playing with them makes you a better player if only for the exposure of their aresenal of tools like word lists and definitions. Did you know that there are two letter word like "za," and "qi?" I didn't, which is why my best move was to add the "s." (Don't lie,  you all did it, too.)




1. Scrabble with my aunt, my sis, and my mom
2. Sweet girl Mochi, in her watch position
3. Sweet dude Kiba, second shift watch
4.Kiba's photoshoot in the garden
5. We sent Kiba to pick up Shawn at the airport
6-9. San Antonia Riverwalk
10. Add your own "T" at Moody Gardens, Galveston
11. Happy Anniversary!






No comments:

Post a Comment