Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HOLY....Must Have!

 These are perfect.
Just imagine Shawn, me, and Bully together on a big beautiful Maxi B's cake, just like how it's supposed to be. Man, wife, and their son, a big wooly bear dog.
 In love.
I found them on Etsy, of course. The site of everything handmade & cute. My friend Alison turned me on to Etsy for weddings and I know others who have gotten their rings made by artists found through the site.


I am especially tickled by this profile view. The shop is Dandelionland and they can custom make the whole thing: suit, veil eyes, skin, the works.


Shawn & I? Or a street version of me and Dwight Schrute???

In all honesty, though, I have the little smurfs that my friend Lindsay gave me. We do not need to spent 65 to 85 dollars on another set. Then again, maybe we can get a groom's cake and have 2 sets. I am getting carried away by cute!

remember these? I do, it was the happiest day of my life.


And speaking of custom cake toppers, here is my friend Erin & Husband Clay's cake: a mountain with mini-hikers. So them!


2007


Any of you have your cake toppers? What did you do with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment