Monday, December 7, 2009

The Beginning of a New Life

What can I say? I am truly blessed to have married a wonderful, supportive and loving person. Leilani has given me hope for a brighter future. I cannot imagine a day without her in my life.  Her friendship and unselfish love plays an important role in the joy I experience everyday.

Leilani has done an exceptional job on this blog and did it with ease. It would have taken me forever to put together something like this. Anyway, this is just one of her many talents. I'm definitely a lucky guy, and I thank GOD everyday for allowing me to share my life with her.
- Shawn



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Leilani and Shawn. I hope you have a lifetime of happiness!
    Leilani, it's been a while, but I still think of you often. I was going through some things the other day and found TONS of the letters you have sent me through the years. We were wonderful pen pals, huh? I love you and wish you all the best life has to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April! I can't believe you still have those letters! I'm glad to know your family is well. Your children are so precious, and Kennedy is such a little lady!

    ReplyDelete