Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Superfood smoothie


Playing with the new #Abeautifulmess photo app. Oops, its a lil off!
 My hubby had been diligently working on the house this week. We're crossing a few things off the to do list while we prepare for my mom's visit next week. I knew he needed a super breakfast.
Smoothie:
a mango
2 Leaves of Kale
Handful of spinach
14 frozen strawberries
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
Pinch of chia & flax seeds
3/4 cup of almond milk
1/2 cup of orange juice.

I just interviewed him:
Me: Did you like your smoothie?
Him: Mmmm hmmm
Me: What did it taste like?
Him: a nice little fruity veggie flavor.

(Little does he know I sometimes blog in real time.)

Also: he just told our dog "Mamma makes the best french toast. I want to kiss you in the mouth"


and that's our family.
Coconut french toast

No comments:

Post a Comment