Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner

"We're gonna be here for a while, "


Says Hubbs at our Thanksgiving Buffet style dinner. His first round was a HEAPING plate of turkey, ham, roast, and potatoes and stuffing. This plate was cleaned. The second was close. I had a little of everything and dessert twice.

Because he and I work customer service, and retail, respectively, we can't travel to visit family during these days. Now there  more miles between out families since we moved to Florida. So until we have that big inviting home and a little Shawlani, it's just the three of us. Except that Bully usually doesn't accompany us to restaurants.

I am so thankful for my family, especially my sweet, kind, Hubbs.

And I'm thankful there was no big kitchen clean up! Well, Cocoa Krispies ended up all over the floor as I crafted another Krispy turkey for a work potluck. Those things fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment