Finally seeing Bride Wars last night with a friend,
I have concluded a few things:
1. This movie was everything I dislike about the wedding industrial complex.
2. Liv is a very bad attorney. (Seriously, did she forget that she signed a contract? Her negotiating skills suck!)
3. That guy who plays Van in Reba is even more enjoyable than on Reba.
4. I'm so glad Shawn & I did what we did. (That one girl didn't even marry that guy. Sheesh!)
5. Since the movie was really about friendship, I found it endearing.
Friends are good. I wonder which friendships I will carry to our new home?