6. Stake everything! Yeah, buy those tomato cages. They grow into them before you know it.
|Hummingbirds love him|
4. You can compost hair, nails, eggshells, egg cartons, and toilet paper rolls.
3. Spinach and dill don't really like too much sun.
2. Green beans, unless grown in at least 20 plants or more, or in a bush are useless.
1. Milky sap on freshly cut lettuce is normal.
This week in garden pics:
|this little cuke gonna make it?||.|
|Broccoli please don't give up!|
|not sure what this is....|