Friday, August 20, 2010

In another life, this would've been my shower.

   My friend Lindsay send me a link to this fabulous bridal shower. I swear this is totally up my alley and would have been exactly what I would have wanted if I had wanted a shower in the first place. Well, not that I didn't want one, but Shawn and I had a three month long engagement, which left no time for showering.
  This makes me a little more accepting to the whole bridal industrial complex and I think its because its designed so well.

Good design cans sell me on anything.

Awesome details: Pinkberry bar, Scent bar, mini cupcakes, Phillipe Starck furniture, and the bride's name is LEILA .

Yes, in another life.

Here's a video of the pink fabulousness:


Bridal Shower - Leila Khalil of Inspired By This from Ben Potter & Drew Barefoot on Vimeo.

and read all about it here:
http://greenweddingshoes.com/a-modern-pretty-pink-bridal-shower/.

No comments:

Post a Comment