Monday, February 13, 2012

Do I need Valentine's Day? Ok, yes!

 

( image from i am baker, my new favorite blog)
I've come to the realization that I don't like Valentine's Day. I kind of feel like a guy: lost, rushed, unprepared. I think the holiday is a bit impersonal. I used to like it, but having a loving hubby who takes care of me deems it a not -as-important- as-I- though -it -was kind of holiday.

But I had a second realization. This day is not about presents or dinner. It's about love, plain and simple. I remember all the reasons why I love this guy, and try to show him in every way that I can. Be it our morning coffee, a text message that says "I love you," or a romantic dinner, he needs to know that I love him and mean it.

Um, isn't that tiny heat cake amazing? Go to i am baker blog. Right now. I wish I could eat with my eyes every time I look at this blog. Did you see the hi-hat cupcakes. OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment