Saturday, June 5, 2010

Updates from the Whitmires

So I've made some progress on some reception stuff. Whew. Lots more to go. But now we have:

1. Made a deposit for the venue,
2. Almost Finished guest list,
3. Bought paper for invites & RSVPs,
4. Made a deposit to the caterer: Maria's,
5. Scheduled a cake consultation for next Friday: Maxie B's
6.Researched ideas for decor & tablescapes,
8. Have a designer in mind for 8,
9. Registered for gifts
10. Signed up @ Martha Stewart weddings (have a great auto budget tool)
11. Started painting my cake toppers.

Yes, I've been a busy girl. Shawn, on the other hand, well, let's just say i keep him informed. He's not to party planning savvy. Neither are my friends fiances. This is about the time where I need a gay man in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment