Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wedding Cake toppers- another little project I will take on

Remember the post about the Etsy Shop with the cute wedding cake toppers? Well, I found these cuties at the Winston-Salem Greek Festival.

There was a WHOLE room devoted to nesting dolls and I spent some time in there. I found these blanks for a couple bucks, imagination running wild! I love how they're shaped like the dolls. I have been fascinated with them since I saw the dolls open up, spill their their babies, and dance around the mamas in an old Sesame Street short clip.

(Sure, I could have gotten them with the little balls for heads at a craft shop, but I like the story of where I got 'em.)

I just hope I'm not adding more to what I already don't wanna do. At least Shawn & I have our invitation ideas, and the paper bought. Now if only I could buy some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment